FA: Australian HO scale locomotives (kits and some brass) (Sydney)

Hi everyone,

I'm 'rationalising' my HO scale model collection yet again and have listed a couple of items on Ebay (with more coming later today!):

- Bergs Brass Models HO 46 Class Electric Loco - Mint! (1)

- Footplate Models (DJH) NSWGR (C)30T HO Scale Kit (NIB)! (1)
I have two more brass models (Mansfield Hobbies brass HO scale 44-class locos) which are going to be listed later on today!

These items are located in Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping is available.

Please get in touch before bidding if you have any questions or queries.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
C. Dewick