Farish/Peco

Anyone have a solution to the problem of coupling Peco N gauge wagon stock to the new GF locos ie frequentl uncouple whilst in motion. Robert

Reply to
rwebb

"rwebb" wrote

Blu-tack.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

=>Anyone have a solution to the problem of coupling Peco N gauge wagon stock =>to the new GF locos ie frequentl uncouple whilst in motion. =>Robert

Standardize on a single brand of coupling. Junk the ones that don't work - trying to make them work ain't worth the aggravation.

HTH

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

"MartinS" wrote

Nope! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

My local supermarkets all sell Blu-tack, so I assume yours do.

Reply to
John Sullivan

We can also get it in white.

Reply to
MartinS

Is that called "White Blu-tack" or "Whit-tack"?

Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Actually, it's called "Holdit" from the Dixon Ticonderoga Company ("Since 1795"). They also make millions of pencils.

Reply to
MartinS

I have a "Dixon.." pencil - well the last quarter of a Dixon pencil. I always wondered what was printed on the other three quarters!

Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I use artists supplies and industrial equipment! :-)

Reply to
Gregory Procter