Funny looking HST...

What the heck is this supposed to be? It's certainly not an HST...

Ebay 6001845729

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

Adrian B said the following on 29/09/2005 10:50:

It's not even British! This is where those who do know what it is might get a bargain at the seller's expense!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

it's a Spanish class 319 (RENFE) loco

Reply to
unclewobbly

Thanks... Still, how on earth could the seller have come to his description ? Very odd.

Through the packaging I thought it looked vaguely like a 56 front-end

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

possibly the wrong picture has been published. Looks like one of the N gauge models that came from the recent multipart magazine - trains of the world or similar - that also had a model of an HST powercar.

Reply to
Jeff McGhie

Either way a "G" scale loco at 4 1/2 inches long

The only part of the description thats right is the colour.

robin

Reply to
Robin Long

I pointed out the error to the seller - it's now correct(ish) - they had used the wrong photo.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B