Gear oil ....

What do people use for metal gear sets - between gears that is.

cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

LaBelle teflon grease.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

That was quick thanks, do you get it from a model shop or ....

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Yes, a model shop.

I currently have a tube of LaBelle, but Woodland Scenics make an equivalent. The important thing is Teflon Grease, not the people who put it in tubes.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

I understand DuPont Teflon=AE branded grease has now been discontinued by DuPont ! It's most common use was on bicycle bearings.

You could try Halfords in the bike section ........ =A35

Labelle 106 plastic-compatible grease with PTFE or 102 gear lubricant. Understand
stock it or try a hobby shop.

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart