Hornby Steam/Diesel sound unit

I have aquired an old Hornby steam/diesel sound unit
Has anyone had any experience with one of these, is it very reallistic with
the sound.?
Also what are the wiring connections/
Bob
Hi I havent tried one of these hornby ones, but DC Kits do a sound system whih you can record etc http://www.dckits.co.uk/sound.html Kindest regards Simon Judd http://www.modeldeot.co.uk
have aquired an old Hornby steam/diesel sound unit<BR><BR>Has anyone had any experience with one of these, is it very reallistic with <BR>the sound.?<BR><BR>Also what are the wiring connections/<BR><BR>Bob<BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Thanks for that Simon, I will have a look
Bob
have aquired an old Hornby steam/diesel sound unit<BR><BR>Has anyone had any experience with one of these, is it very reallistic with <BR>the sound.?<BR><BR>Also what are the wiring connections/<BR><BR>Bob<BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=