How do you clean steel?

"Angle grinder"

Nick

Reply to
Nick Leverton

Except that it was anything but "easily removable". When I was involved with a local amateur theatre I was forever bollocking people for "gaffer taping" up a bunch of cables or sticking them to a floor or lighting bar without wrapping a bit of polythene sheet around the cables first. I spent many unhappy hours degungeing (sp?) cables after a show, if only to make them presentable for the next user.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Spot on :-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

No that's fer yer cats :)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Leverton

That's getting as repetitive as a loco going around a circle of track on a child's first train set.

Part of Tri-ang wern't they?

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

More here (probably exceeds your curiosity. ;-) )

Wolf K

ROTFLMAO

Reply to
Wolf K

... if it's moving when it shouldn't, use Duck Tape.

....if it isn't moving when it should, use WD40

Reply to
gareth