How do you get treated by model shops.

But UK beer has the same effect... first you forget your worries, then your legs feel wobbly, and when you finally get home your wife kills you.
Cheers, Steve
Reply to
Steve W
"Steve W" wrote
You must be recently married - my wife stopped staying up for me to come in years ago!
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Fear not, Starbucks are teaching us how.
Ken
Reply to
Ken Parkes
Well thats your drinking habits sorted, do you have any views on what to do in small boats?
Ken.
Reply to
Ken Parkes
In message , Ken Parkes writes
Yes.
Reply to
Jane Sullivan
Either hold on to it if the compliment is mixed, or if not go discretely over the side!
Reply to
Greg Procter
In message , Ken Parkes writes
Just to bring this fully back on subject and update you all.
Was on my way home this morning after a nights hard work. Got on to M25 and realised that there was one item in the shop in Uckfield (Hobby Box) that I would like to get. Looked at GPS for timings to home via Uckfield. Decide it was only going to add about 30 minutes to the journey so went there.
Got in, asked for the (1) item I wanted. On shelf out the back and I was also invited to browse through the rest of the items (2nd hand US HO scale). He'd also bought some code 83 track in. Haggled a little bit (very good natured). He gave me a discount off the track. I ended up buying a lot more than I had intended to.
Original item I wanted was a 30" Traksetter for £4. Ended up spending £100 - and yet I was happy. That's what I call good service!
Reply to
Mike Hughes
"Ken Parkes" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMrosecott.ukfsn.org...
For hair on yer chest coffee Finnish coffeee cant be beaten....... for taste..Swedish :) Beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf
In message , Beowulf writes
How much akvavit do they put in it?
Reply to
Jane Sullivan
Tease!
Ken.
Reply to
Ken Parkes
In message , Ken Parkes writes
Sorry? Was it something I said?
Reply to
Jane Sullivan
"Jane Sullivan" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk...
none :) they boils it :) Beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf
Sounds like Turkish, with golden brown lump sugar, wonderful.
Ken.
Reply to
Ken Parkes
"Ken Parkes" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMrosecott.ukfsn.org...
I like chewing the bits on the bottom of the cup :) yes its different from nescaff....... Beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf