Installing Lenz 150 to control 8 points

Although my layout is American the principles are the same for UK models.

I've managed to install a Lenz 150 decoder to control 8 points from the

6 on the decoder. I standardised on Tortoise slow motion switch machines which have electrical switches incorporated. This lets me switch additional points depending upon which way the first point is thrown, giving a degree of route selection.

I've taken photos which can be seen at

If anyone wants to know more contact me and I'll be pleased to help

Reply to
Mike Hughes