Installing Lenz 150 to control 8 points

Although my layout is American the principles are the same for UK
models.
I've managed to install a Lenz 150 decoder to control 8 points from the
6 on the decoder. I standardised on Tortoise slow motion switch machines
which have electrical switches incorporated. This lets me switch
additional points depending upon which way the first point is thrown,
giving a degree of route selection.
I've taken photos which can be seen at

If anyone wants to know more contact me and I'll be pleased to help
Reply to
Mike Hughes