Installing Lenz 150 to control 8 switches from 6 controls

I've managed to install a Lenz 150 decoder to control 8 points from the 6 on the decoder. I standardised on Tortoise slow motion switch machines
which have electrical switches incorporated. This lets me switch additional points depending upon which way the first point is thrown, giving a degree of route selection.
I've taken photos which can be seen at http://mikehughes627.fotopic.net/p53954392.html
If anyone wants to know more contact me and I'll be pleased to help
--
Mike Hughes