Installing Lenz 150 to control 8 switches from 6 controls

I've managed to install a Lenz 150 decoder to control 8 points from the
6 on the decoder. I standardised on Tortoise slow motion switch machines
which have electrical switches incorporated. This lets me switch
additional points depending upon which way the first point is thrown,
giving a degree of route selection.
I've taken photos which can be seen at

If anyone wants to know more contact me and I'll be pleased to help
Reply to
Mike Hughes

Site Timeline