is aldo back?

Now that Airfix have gone bust, surely all their kits are now "collectable"? :-) Mick p.s. Where did I put that Series 1 Spitfire................?

Reply to
newbryford

Can't see any usage of the phrase 'only for you' , even in Italian, which IIRC was always part of the sales pitch.;-)

Reply to
airsmoothed

He may have amended his selling style.

It was the silly starting prices, postage and the italian that caught my eye.

Reply to
%%stu%%