DCC Couplings for OO/HO

Hi all,

Just did a quick Google and didn't turn up any usable results, so does anyone here know of any DCC controllable couplings/system for OO/HO? By DCC controllable I mean the couplings can be opened/closed using a DCC decoder within a vehicle, and NOT through any form of track mounted apparatus.

TIA,

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

"Ian J." skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

There was a kaydee style system given a test in Modelrailroader a while back, sorry cant remember which one :( beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Lenz do a German shunter with DCC controlled uncoupling.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Ian J.wrote

here know of any DCC controllable couplings/system

a DCC decoder within a vehicle, and NOT through any

Krois from Austria does some Roco from Austria did in the past Marklin from Germany has their TeliX Tony's trains (USA) has some US switcher chassis with Kadee couplers

for Krois and Roco, both Zimo and Tran (also both Austria) (maybe also Kuehn, Germany, but I'm not 100% sure) have special algorithm in their decoders to drive them

hth/jw (jens)

Reply to
Jens Wulf

Many thanks, I will investigate (though a first look at a Google-translated page for Krois is a bit confusing - unfortunately I don't speak German and they don't have an English version of the site...)

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Ian J. wrote

page for Krois is a bit confusing - unfortunately I

has pix ;) top H0, bottom LGB size has manuals, with English flag => UV1, UV2 are outdated, current is MK series, but you get the principle

cheers/jw (jens)

Reply to
Jens Wulf

Electroscale models may be able to help in UK

is at bottom of page.

Reply to
Bob Hope