Its'a longshot but .....

Does anyone know for certain if a Dublo N2 body will fit on a Hornby chassis? Reason I ask is because I received a Hornby N2 loco from an eBay seller and it must've been placed next to a heater as the body has drooped severely. I am thinking I would buy a diecast chassis and transfer the detailing bit over to it, thereby getting a nice result and a diecast loco.

Any help much appreciated

Steve

Reply to
mindesign