Kirk 2 BIL Coach Kit - Instructions needed

Hi:

I've managed to obtain one of these kits, but the instructions were not included. Whilst the location of most parts is fairly obvious, I would feel happier starting the build with the proper instructions.

Anyone out there got a set?

Bill

Reply to
Billy

Hi Bill,

Yes, I've got a set here. It's only fairly general instructions on 2 sides of A4, but I've also got some more detailed photographs & plans which I used when I built mine.

Probably easiest to post them if you e-mail me with your address.

Regards,

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Pearce