Layout design methods.

You'd think so as they give them away free to encourage you to use their products.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

"Graham Harrison" wrote in message news:kc-dnR6 snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

I used Raily 4.0

and bought a copy. If you do decide to give it a go, read the demo install instructions as it initially starts in German and I guess you'll want to switch the language to English.

I keep thinking I will write my own someday as I don't like most of them, but for my personal taste raily came closest in the way it joined track together and didn't make me think too hard.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Ibbotson