looking for.......Rivarossi and

Anyone got any Rivarossi Italian locos Ho or O that they want to depart with? old wrecks for parts also welcome. will buy ....or exchange for UK locos if prefered that I have in my collection.

Thanks for your time.....

delboy

Hi Delboy,

I have been given a Rivarossi Royal Scot steam engin no.6100 but I can't use it.

The problem is that there is no drive shaft between the driven tender and the drive wheels in the engin.

Apart from some repainting on the engin cab everything else appears in good condition.

Would you be interested in this loco or could you suggest how I may get a drive shaft.

Thank you Stano one

x-- 100 Proof News -

3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 100,000 other groups x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
A Stansfield