Still surplus and now more!

My news reader does not seem to display articles before the 9th July so I have lost my previous posts and responses.

Still surplus and needing to go before weekend is the herbert air chuck parts and boxes of jaws.

I also have found another air chuck slightly smaller then the Herbert one so now both lumped together.

Throuw in with them now is 3 x 50 Int holders one Clarkson type old imperial and two Deadlock cutters for the big stuff. I have moved the boxes around for long enough.

Collection only I'm afraid. Blackburn and Darwen or Leyland during office hours.

Any responses via group

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

We will be delivering to Adrian's works some time soon, so can bring anything back down south if required.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Are you coming up yourself Peter, what day?

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

How far south Peter? I was the one interested in taking Adrians Air chuck. I'm in Dorset.

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Peter is in the Luton area.

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

I've got some stuff for Tim Leech Can you drop it in when passing?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

If Peter brings it back to me I can fetch to Dorset via Steam Rally.

Mart>

Reply to
campingstoveman

Sure, drop it in to the factory as soon as you can.

Peter

Peter A Forbes