Lovely commentary on the Neal's token machine

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in news:ifr123$126$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

No one is in the least bit interested in your pgp sig, howabout a re-think before posting it again, it does nothing but clutter the reading pane.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

: > - -- : > Guy Chapman,

> The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed : > to be worth at least what you paid for them. : > PGP public key at

: : No one is in the least bit interested in your pgp sig, howabout a re-think : before posting it again, it does nothing but clutter the reading pane. :

Never mind the fact that such a PGP sig is hardly needed for quoting a BBC iPlayer URL even if it is for some other messages... :~(

Reply to
Jerry
Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

MBQ, how about actually posting something about railway modelling sometime soon this year?!...

Reply to
Jerry

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in news:ig09ae$gu5$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Whatever, when you go back to your old style please ask someone to republish your posts and I'll take you out of the blacklist.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Talking to someone while sticking your fingers in your ears is extremely rude.

-- Richard

Reply to
Richard Tobin

snipped-for-privacy@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Richard Tobin) wrote in news:ig2c8f$17ir$2 @automatic.inf.ed.ac.uk:

I saved him the trouble of writing a reply that wouldn't be read. Rudeness: Ignoring vs Spam ... I'll take ignoring.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

I don't see anything relevant from you in this thread.

If someone has a question about DCC or electronics in general then ask away...

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

: > MBQ, how about actually posting something about : > railway modelling sometime soon this year?!... : : I don't see anything relevant from you in this thread.

I don't see anything relevant from you in this group, so far this year!

Reply to
Jerry

Sorry, too busy having a life and doing some real modelling.

Reply to
manatbandq