Does anyone know if Hornby Ringfield brushes and spring..."/>

Mainline carbon brushes and springs

Does anyone know if Hornby Ringfield brushes and spring will fit in Mainline motors?

"Gerald H" wrote

No they will not. Dapol had Mainline brushes & springs up to a couple of years ago though.
John.
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:51:38 -0000, "John Turner"
"Gerald H" wrote > Does anyone know if Hornby Ringfield brushes and spring will fit in > Mainline motors? No they will not. Dapol had Mainline brushes & springs up to a couple of years ago though. John. Hate to disagree but I use Hornby brushes in my Mainline motors, however, the springs are longer and one cut in half using sharp scissors will do for both in a Mainline.
Regards
"Peter Abraham" wrote

Fair enough, but I meant they wouldn't fit as supplied.
John.