Maitland Model Train Show

G'day All, Just a reminder that Our Town Scale Modellers Association Incorporated, as part of the Maitland Steam Fest, are holding their 2006 Maitland Steamfest Model Train Show at the Maitland Federation Centre, 10 Bent Street, Maitland, which is at the rear of the Maitland Railway Station, this weekend the 22nd & 23rd April 2006. For further details contact Jim Riley Phone: 02 49 697 180 or check out their Wepage:

If you can make it stop by stand #11 and say hello to Jan & Graeme Hearn. Thank You Graeme Hearn Phone: 0412 467 765 Email: snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com Webpage:

Graeme Hearn

Hi Graeme

I wish I could go! I hear you have a very nice new business card

:)))))

Steve

ps. hope all is well

Reply to
mindesign

Also, The Coalfields Model Railway Club will be exhibiting their UK layouts in the old Signalbox. Very accessable from the station and good photo vantage spots upstairs.

Reply to
ray