quick guide to zero1

could some1 please posty a quick guide to zero1
how to type in train numbers
what the black and green buttons do
red stops everything
white type in loco number
many many thanks..
I'm in the progress of getting a manual but its taking some time
Reply to
bupu
G'day, We have the Manual & Loco Module Fitting books available ex stock. Thank You Graeme Hearn, P.O. Box 20, Yerong Creek, New South Wales, 2642, Australia. Phone: 61 2 69 203 726 New Email: snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com New Webpage:

Graeme Hearn