quick guide to zero1

could some1 please posty a quick guide to zero1
how to type in train numbers
what the black and green buttons do
red stops everything
white type in loco number
many many thanks..
I'm in the progress of getting a manual but its taking some time
Reply to
bupu
wrote
Graeme Hearn has already stated on here that he has original manuals for Zero 1 for sale.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
I have also recently acquired a zero 1 unit & am having trouble getting the necessary info to get the thing working - would it be of some help if knocked up a web-site based on my (and anyone else's) experiences with zero one?
Andy Moore
Reply to
Andy Moore