quick guide to zero1

could some1 please posty a quick guide to zero1

how to type in train numbers what the black and green buttons do

red stops everything white type in loco number

many many thanks..

I'm in the progress of getting a manual but its taking some time

Reply to
bupu

wrote

Graeme Hearn has already stated on here that he has original manuals for Zero 1 for sale.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I have also recently acquired a zero 1 unit & am having trouble getting the necessary info to get the thing working - would it be of some help if knocked up a web-site based on my (and anyone else's) experiences with zero one?

Andy Moore

Reply to
Andy Moore