Layout Required

Dear All - As a newcomer to this site - just thought I'd introduce myself by saying "Hello" - and posting the request below.

I'm looking to purchase an ex-exhibition layout that a club has maybe finished exhibiting. I'm looking for an end - to end 00 gauge layout that would fit in my garage (Maximum space available is 12 foot length by 2 or 3 foot in width).

If anyone knows of any such layout going for sale, could they please let me know with details, and photographs if possible.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from someone in due course.

Kind regards,

Maurice Kerrigan

Reply to
Maurice Kerrigan

Have you looked at eBay ? There's actually someone (not me) selling a OO layout there right now

On

Reply to
Edward Kenworthy