Measuring amongst other things!

Or the floor is flat. I can put a marble on my floor and watch it roll quite some distance.

Reply to
gl4316

"Greg Procter" wrote

You're not wrong, even though my home is less than two years old, it doesn't quite meet the 90º criteria or straight walls, although the floors are fairly level! :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

If it comes back you're in real trouble!

Reply to
Greg Procter

Perhaps you should have done what Ivatt did and built a full size wooden prototype first.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

"simon" wrote