model railways direct?

I sympathise. A family member has UC, but hasn't tried using his card yet.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

To go on at length as you are doing makes it look as though you want no more than an excuse to shout out rude remarks.

Reply to
Gareth

Another one going on at length to cover what seems to me to be just an excuse to shout out rude remarks.

Reply to
Gareth

Lester Caine

"Gentlemen, Please! No fighting in the war room."

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

This is a public forum, and if the discussion turned towards the legal requirements for Internet trading, then it is par for the course for that topic to be expanded.

Just because the poster who raised the topic suggested that the site under discussion met all the legal requirements is no guarantee in itself that that poster was fully seized of all the requirements.

I trust that the readership of this forum do now know of the EU protections against fly-by-night Internet traders, and will have no complaint that they have been informed of their rights.

Caveat emptor, as always.

Reply to
Gareth
.

How do we know he is "fully seized" after your post? Without a definitive link such as

own post added little more than the previous one.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Do the phrase "anal retentive" mean anything to you?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Try some Syrup Of Figs.

Reply to