model railways direct?

Do the phrase "anal retentive" mean anything to you?

Try some Syrup Of Figs.

And sleep in your own bed.

That's why MG checked and said "meets all legal requirements".
MBQ

I've not dealt with them, but I have dealt with Gaugemaster and Hattons, both of whom were satisfactory.
http://www.gaugemaster.com / http://www.hattons.co.uk /
I'm now off to have a look at model railways direct... Hm, they don't seem to offer anything not available elsewhere, so I guess it is just a price/instock choice.
bobharvey wrote:

And many of the bits I would be looking for come up as 'not available' ... while historic information is useful, dropping items that are not available would allow one to find items that are easier ;)
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------

Hattons and bargepole - although it is nearly 10 years since used them. If going on price then I like Rails, theyve always been quick at delivery for me as well.
However if you want reasonable price, quickest delivery and highest confidence in product and retailer then go for John at 53a models. he doesnt have website ordering, but answers emails very quick like. Phone him in the morning and if its in stock is usualy in the post by the afternoon to be delivered the next day. Thats just standard post as well.
Cheers, Simon

Both of the above are a pleasure to deal with. They are well used to dealing with overseas clients and automatically deduct VAT outside the EU. Hattons provides a personal touch by identifying the staff you deal with, as well as providing a range of ways of contacting them by phone, fax, email, snail mail or in person at their retail shop. Gaugemaster adds a 2.00 "small orders handling charge".
--
Martin S.

But at their retail shop won't let you use their toilets even though you carry a card explaining the medical reason why you need quick access to the loo. I will never purchase from them again.
Nigel
On Nov 4, 9:36pm, Nigel Emery <> wrote:

I sympathise. A family member has UC, but hasn't tried using his card yet.
MBQ