Neath gas tram - any models?

We stumbled across this when visiting family in South Wales over the weekend.

search online hasn't turned up any commercially available models, either diecast or kits. Has anything like this been produced, or is it a matter of scratchbuilding? If the latter, anyone got any recommendations for references? Cheers, Bill.

Reply to
Bill Davies

Looks similar to a Birmingham tram with different colours, the top chopped off and the front of the upper deck shortened :)

Depends on your scale - but for OO HO then you could take a look at modifying a BEC-KIT or Tower Tram model?

This guy deals in them:

However I find that the 1:76th Tower Tram models look very slightly too large...

Pete

Reply to
Pete