New chassis for Hornby

Some time ago I came across a web site of a company which intended to produce replacement chassis's for Westerns, 37's, etc.

I didn't bookmark it and now I can't find it.

Anyone know if its still going.

Jim Gardiner

Reply to
Jim Gardiner

I think the company you mean is Bahn Conversions at

No personal experience of them but they look interesting.

Dave W.

Reply to
David Westerman

David,

Are you the same David Westerman who contacted us about the CMS Stock software ?

I am receiving your e-mails about CMS Stock but I cannot reply to you: there is a problem with privacy.net where it keeps returning any mail I send to you (see example transcript below). I have tried to contact you through two different and unrelated mail servers and got the same results.

Suggest you get your ISP to configure their mail server properly!

Graham Plowman, GPP Software