Field boxes

Hi all,
A while back I was looking at web sites that had field box kits for sale and
I stumbled across a manufacturer I liked but I didn't bookmark the URL. Now
of course, I can't find a link to the site on Google, Teoma, or RCU and
can't remeber the name of the company. They make a line of boxes called
"Chief", I think, but I have had no luck in finding the site again. Anyone
out there know of this web site or manufacturer?
TIA,
Jim W
Reply to
Black Cloud