New Rail Simulator

Send me an email offlist and i'll put them on my web server for you get. I shan't put the links in here as my server will end up snowed under.

Regards,

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

Install XP

Reply to
Martin

Actually if you look in the group archives (Google groups for instance) then there is some advice on getting it to run on XP.

Regards,

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

If you look at my own post of 30/11/07 at 21:46 I have given the answer for getting it to run in Vista (note that there is a typo referred to in my follow-up).

Reply to
Keith Willcocks