Nice swdish Model railway

Text only in swedish but - nice pictures for inspiration!

pepe

Reply to
Pepe

Makes a change from the normal Swedish web-sites I frequent :-)

Seriously, though, what a superb looking layout - the quality photography makes so much difference.

Reply to
Adam

beautifully finished - the attention to detail is superb.

Reply to
Uncle Wobbly

I like the photos a lot. I'd like to know if this is one large layout or several layouts. Anyone know enough Svensk to request an English translation from the site owner? (a lot to ask I know, there's an awful lot of text - but you never know).

Justin.

Reply to
Justin C

Hi Justin, I know enough Svenska to give you some information! I have sent a request to the webmaster about translation. If he is nice to the rest of the world he will translate some text. Perhaps all in an english site. That would be nice. And then the germans will come and ask for translation, but thats another question!

Yes it's one large layout bulit in two rooms. I wish they had a drawing of the whole layout to see.

Pepe

"Just>> beautifully finished - the attention to detail is superb.

Reply to
Pepe

Well, you could always use the Google web translation services.

See:

Joe Ellis

Hmm... then again, doesn't look like they have a swedish-english web translator,,,

Reply to
Joe Ellis

Well, Swedish is a small language talked by only about 8 milj people. But then again most people in Sweden talk English and also German. It's not a problem for the sweeds but for the rest of the world :(

There is another great tool on the internet that you can use. It's called Tolken 99. It's a software that can translate from many languages in whole A4 pages from Swedish to English, German, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish and French. And other way around! Here is a link to the software. Install and translate for free during the test period (30 days), if you like it, then buy it.

Pepe "Joe Ellis" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@sdn-ap-007tnnashp0064.dialsprint.net...

Reply to
Pepe