Restored Wellsaw Model 300 V/H bandsaw

Please visit my new web site and see pictures of a fully restored 1976 Wellsaw V/H bandsaw that I finished earlier this summer. Also there are pictures of some other projects I have completed.

Seeker

Where did you get the swivel wheels for the Snapper mower?

Hank

Reply to
Hank

Your local Snapper dealer can get them for you. I have seen them on Ebay too.

Reply to
Seeker

Hey Seeker,

Very very nice. Probably make Wellsaw jealous! Also, photos are very good, as good as I've seen. The 4 or 5 last shots of the "AFTER" photos did not load on my computer though.

Take care.

Happy New Year.

Brian Laws>Please visit my new web site and see pictures of a fully restored 1976

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Brian, Pictures were taken on low resolution (.3 mp) with our new FujiPix 3800 digital camera, I have been very impressed with its results. Thanks for the post. Dana

Reply to
Seeker