Restored Wellsaw Model 300 V/H bandsaw

Please visit my new web site and see pictures of a fully restored 1976
Wellsaw V/H bandsaw that I finished earlier this summer. Also there are
pictures of some other projects I have completed.

Seeker
Where did you get the swivel wheels for the Snapper mower?
Hank
Reply to
Hank
Your local Snapper dealer can get them for you. I have seen them on Ebay too.
Reply to
Seeker
Hey Seeker,
Very very nice. Probably make Wellsaw jealous! Also, photos are very good, as good as I've seen. The 4 or 5 last shots of the "AFTER" photos did not load on my computer though.
Take care.
Happy New Year.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply to
Brian Lawson
Brian, Pictures were taken on low resolution (.3 mp) with our new FujiPix 3800 digital camera, I have been very impressed with its results. Thanks for the post. Dana
Reply to
Seeker