Norman Eagles

replying to Martyn Byles, Ian Gerahty wrote: I recall Norman?s Sherwood Section featured as a chapter in a railway modelling compendium possibly a mid eighties edition of An Encyclopaedia of Model Railways. I?ve been searching for my copy for several months now and when I track it down I?ll post the bibliography. My recollection is that he was indeed a timetabling genius who worked for LT

Reply to
Ian Gerahty