O.T. R,H,&D.R. level crossing accident.

Just heard out here on the far side of the world about the tragic level crossing accident on the R.H.& D.Rly.My sympathy to all involved in the railway and the driver's family. Which locomotive was involved? Regards, Bill. Melbourne, Australia.

Reply to
William Pearce

In message , William Pearce writes

No 5, apparently.

Reply to
John Sullivan

In message , Tim Illingworth writes

I shan't, I shall build it properly, having due regard to all the features on the local geological maps. And Robens will not be the name of the idiot in charge of *my* coal board.

Incidentally, the government still owes the memorial fund the interest on the money that Robens stole from them and that the government only grudgingly repaid years later when shamed into it.

Reply to
John Sullivan

You're not Welsh then?

-- Jamie

*Look into my eyes, and see if I care...
Reply to
Jam Red

Disgraceful..............

Robt P.

Reply to
robert.pollard2

Would some of you check the subject line before posting Thanks Keith Make friends in the hobby. Keith Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove