Cambrian Railways Buildings

Can anyone point me in the direction of a source of plans - or even pictures - of the above. I'm looking in particular for Rhayader, Llaninam or any on the Newtown-Brecon line. Failing that, Tanant Valley, Llynclys, Pool Quay? Thanks, Tony

Reply to
tony pritchard

for Rhayader, Kidner's book on the Mid-Wales has jsut been re-published (by Oakford Press).

Incidently, has there *ever* been a more appealing subject for a model than the construction train on p.18?

Reply to
ANDREW ROBERT BREEN

There is a book called The Tanat Valley Railway by David and Charles.

The October railway modeller will be carrying our (Merseyside MRS) Tanat Valley based O gauge terminus as railway of the month

Reply to
David Skipsey