One for Simon ?

Classic toy sales soar as Leicester store heads for record
Leicester Mercury
Tuesday 22nd December 2009
" Dominoes Toys, in Leicester, is heading for record Christmas sales
as classic names such as Lego, Airfix and Hornby train sets fly off the shelves.
Store bosses say it is partly thanks to the recent BBC2 TV show James May's Toy Stories in which the Top Gear presenter celebrated his favourite toys. "
http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/Classic-toy-sales-soar-Leicester-store-heads-record/article-1635346-detail/article.html
Classic toy sales soar as Leicester store heads for record
Leicester Mercury
Tuesday 22nd December 2009
" Dominoes Toys, in Leicester, is heading for record Christmas sales as classic names such as Lego, Airfix and Hornby train sets fly off the shelves.
Store bosses say it is partly thanks to the recent BBC2 TV show James May's Toy Stories in which the Top Gear presenter celebrated his favourite toys. "
http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/Classic-toy-sales-soar-Leicester-store-heads-record/article-1635346-detail/article.html
Thanks, been there once, quite pleasant but normally full price.
Cheers, Simon

You could go to Hamley's and pay well over the odds, e.g. 35 for a Railroad Jinty that lists for about 27.50.
I just checked the dealer I bought my LMS Jinty from for 21.99, and it's now listed as Discontinued!
--
Martin S.

Went to Hamleys a couple of days ago, high price indeed. Only spent a couple of mins in train section. Expected something special but bit of a let down, except for the demo people, they were good.
Cheers, Simon