OT - DVLA warning

----- Subject: DVLA warning
New Rule with Immediate Effect
In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous
drivers, it is now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average
driving ability and/or IQ to display a warning flag. The flag
(consisting of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to
the top of at least one door of their vehicle. For drivers of
exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required.
Reply to
Jane Sullivan
Hi Jane,
You forgot to add the legal requirement for such flags to have a fixture enabling them to be flown at half-mast at a later date.
Martin.
Reply to
Martin Wynne
On 21/05/2006 11:36, Jane Sullivan said,
The old ones are the best!
Reply to
Paul Boyd
It wont be that late, three games and the return tickets will be booked!!!
Reply to
Piemanlarger
Hahaha! So true.
*looks distainfully at neighbours car*
*sighs*
*goes back to lurking...*
Reply to
Jim M
"Jane Sullivan" wrote
The old ones are the best! ;-)
John.
Reply to
John Turner
"Piemanlarger" wrote
Quite probably, but the old adage - if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen - seems to have applied to Wales.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
All London brothels have a blue light above the door.
Reply to
Christopher A. Lee
Ah, I see we're back to helpful advice to tourists from ISIHAC (back next week).
Next round is the model railway enthusiast's ball.
Would you welcome please, Mr & Mrs Nd-Platform, and their daughter Isla...
Reply to
Nigel Cliffe
Older than that - Gerard Hoffnung.
Is that a raffle or a dance?
Mr & Mrs Gin-Driver and their daughter Ann.
Reply to
Christopher A. Lee
*SIGH* We had this before Euro 2004 and maybe even WC2002. Just because someone wants to show their support for their national team. Where's the harm? You'd really hate it here in Ireland, where supporters of just about Gaelic football County team fly flags from their cars *every* summer!
Del
Reply to
Derek Heath
Derek Heath wrote in news:e4qkjs$cs7$ snipped-for-privacy@reader01.news.esat.net:
Talk about slow, 'till you mentioned that I was wondering what Jane had against ambulance drivers. 8-0
Reply to
Chris Wilson
I sincerely hope that England makes the final, I want to take my kids to Legoland. The golf courses in Watford were certainly empty yesterday but the rain might have had something to do with that aswell.
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin