DCC decoder fitting in N

Does anyone know of a website that shows visually how to install the various DCC decoders into N gauge locos please?
scoot

Not found one yet although the Electric Nose site provides lots of info concerning split chassis problems etc. Fair amount of pics of chipping some of the larger brethren too.
http://www.electricnose.co.uk/dcc/dccmainline03.html
I have managed eleven different types of N- gauge locos from my own loco stock so far with no appreciable problem [all Fleischmann - all hardwired] and have just managed a Minitrix shunter [a real pig for room]. Access to a small milling machine is handy :o) I've used Lenz decoders throughout other than a one off small ZTC unit, which was my first attempt. I guess small and cheap don't go together .
Cheers.
--
Roy Holt
snipped-for-privacy@modelsteam.org.uk Http://www.nenevalleymodelrailway.org.uk
scoot wrote:

This site doesn't deal with a variety of decoders:-
http://smallphry.com/eecore/index.php/site/C5 /
but it does show visually how to fit one.
MRN
--
The NGS N Gauge Modern Area Group website can be found at:-
http://www.ngauge-modern.co.uk