History of British Steam - DVD

Hi again all
Well I am up to the 12th disc of this series, apparently available through
newsagents in the UK. I must say they are excellent and offer great insight
into the world of steam. I must also offer that I can see why the world took
up Diesel and electric systems as fast as possible!
For anyone wishing to see what life was like in the steam era, and gain
information about everything from Locomotion through to Evening Star, this
series is fantastic. I am certain there would be better documentaries on
individual subjects, but feel confident to recommend these as a great
launching point.
Cheers
Steve
Reply to