History of British Steam - DVD

Hi again all

Well I am up to the 12th disc of this series, apparently available through newsagents in the UK. I must say they are excellent and offer great insight into the world of steam. I must also offer that I can see why the world took up Diesel and electric systems as fast as possible!

For anyone wishing to see what life was like in the steam era, and gain information about everything from Locomotion through to Evening Star, this series is fantastic. I am certain there would be better documentaries on individual subjects, but feel confident to recommend these as a great launching point.

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
mindesign