www.speedfan.biz >> The best of the motor sport in 2008!

Welcome race fans

We sent an affectionate greeting to them, besides to comment to them on the advance that has had the

website. The site has extended its content and cover offering the most complete information, updated as far as the news, interviews, news, articles, and results of competitions, photographic galleries and videos of the following categories:

The Formula 1, Indy Car Series, Champ Car, NASCAR Sprint Cup, NASCAR Nationwide Series, NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series; DTM, FIA WTCC, Grand- Am Series, ALMS (American Le Mans Series), WRC - World Rally Championship, A1Grand Prix, World Series by Renault, Formula Renault EuroCup 2.0, Formula Renault Asia Cup, Formula 3 Euro Series, Formula BMW Europe Championship, British Formula 3, MotoGP, NASCAR Corona Series (Mexico), Panam GP Series (Mexico). Argentine motoring (TC2000, Top Race, TRV6, Formula Renault 1.6), Spanish Formula 3 Championship, FIA GT, International Karting, and the new features of the automotive Industry: Auto Shows, Tuning Car, Concept Car, Design Car, Car Audio (Mexico, USA, Spain).

The

website is a new concept that has caused to great impact and acceptance between the fans being a virtual community of relaxation through diverse sections like SpeedFan+FootBall: News and reports of the SF - Superleague Formula championship, UEFA Champions League, Barclays Premiere League. SpeedFanX-Treme: presenting the entire related one the SportBikes, MOTOX-Trial, Freestyle Network Bull X-Fighters (Mexico, Spain), ATV, QUADS, RC/Radio Control, BMX Mountain Bikes. SpeedFanX-Games: relevant of the videogames XBOX, PlayStation. SpeedFanLife&Style: the news, fashion-fashion, music, videos, technology-gadgets.

Now we are working on the launching of the radio program: SpeedFan through the section of SpeedFanRADIOLive. The SpeedFan Project has like objective to promote the young drivers whom they look for to obtain his internationalization in his sport trajectories, or to occur to know towards other countries like Mexico, the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. It is for this reason which we are asking for the press information its equipment of races, to be displayed in our site of Internet.

We invited to them to continue visiting

besides to enjoy the fascinating world the motor sport at another level to competition.

Accelerate your passion.

Enrique Nava M. General Manager

Alejandro Nava M. Media Center

SpeedFan Project Medrano 555-A Col. General Real

44450 Guadalajara, Jal. Mexico Phone. 33 33 30 12 55 Cel. 044331.116.60.89 E-mail. snipped-for-privacy@speedfan.biz Contact MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Webpage.
speedfan

Ah, I can see where you went wrong there.

Reply to
flak monkey