Shep Paine Article

New article in the current Amazing Figure Modeler mag, #40.

seems he also has a webpage,

Craig

Reply to
crw59

great stuff. inspires me.

Reply to
someone

current Amazing Figure Modeler mag, #40.

oops. its sheperdpaine.com this link is from his site - new book coming out in May. looks pretty good.

Craig

crw59

, " snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote:>New article in the current Amazing Figure Modeler mag, #40.

Link doesn't work for me??

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Reply to
someone

he =3D

sorry. they did not say you have to be able to type to post here....too many glue fumes again for me.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

we're all guilty.

Reply to
someone

Wait a minute...

Glue fumes are bad? =:o

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

"Server not found"

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

It's

- exactly that.

Mind you: when I looked at it yesterday I got the impression that it's running on Shep's very own 486 PC! It was dead slow.

Also the design and fonts are very awful indeed ... diametrically opposite to what we see in this Genius's modelling.

I think that someone around here should offer free web-hosting services to ol' Shep, as a kind of Lifetime Achievement award.

John

Reply to
jal