Atomic Cannon article

The Summer 2005 American Heritage's 'Invention and Technology" mag has an article on the history of the cannon. Not the best pics, but decent background on why it was built, problems with firing it, etc...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I actually saw this piece in Lawton OK this last weekend...Atomic Annie is on display at the "Canon Walk" at Fort Sill. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me when we visited the base ;-(

I do believe there is video of the gun during testing on the "Beyond Trinity" DVD.

Mark A Palmer

Reply to
Mark A Palmer