DCC fitting instructions resources

Does anyone kmow of any sites out there with detailed instructions on installing dcc decoders in locos, specifically I am looking for anybodies stories of fitting DCC in a Graham Farish class 33

JDC

Reply to
toad

On the principle of "give a man a fish, teach a man to fish": Use Google, put the string "DCC in a Graham Farish class 33" into the search box and see what you get. The first link I retrieved had most of what you seek.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe