Parts Required

Can anyone help me, I'm looking for a set of snowploughs for my Bachmann

37/4, I've contacted Bachmann themselves, but they have none in stock.
Reply to
James Christie

Do what I do use Heljan Class 47 snowploughs, check out my website to see how to fit them.

Nick

Nick Gurney

In message , Nick Gurney may have written...

Thanks for that Nick, interesting little mod. Now are these Snowploughs widely available? I'm off to Model Rail Scotland on Friday and I think I'll pick up the Scotrail liveried 47/7, and if it comes with snowploughs I'll pinch them from it. As I can never recall seeing the Push-Pull 47s with snowploughs, can anyone else?

Reply to
James Christie