what are these Pullman accessories called?

Hi all
I am trying to find out what the correct name is for the boards that clip
into the roof of the Hornby Pullman coaches. If someone has some, or knows
where to get them, please let me know
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
Perhaps *roof boards*
Kevin Martin
Reply to
Kevin Martin
Are we talking about the brand new super detailed coaches or the older type?
Either way I am interested myself
Reply to
Bob Heath
Destination Boards. 'Brighton Belle', 'Cornish Riviera Express' or 'Yorkshire Pullman' for example.
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.