what are these Pullman accessories called?

Hi all
I am trying to find out what the correct name is for the boards that clip
into the roof of the Hornby Pullman coaches. If someone has some, or knows
where to get them, please let me know
Thanks
Steve
Reply to
mindesign
Perhaps *roof boards*
;-)
Kevin Martin
Reply to
Kevin Martin
Are we talking about the brand new super detailed coaches or the older type?
Either way I am interested myself
Bob
Reply to
Bob Heath
Destination Boards. 'Brighton Belle', 'Cornish Riviera Express' or 'Yorkshire Pullman' for example.
Reply to
:::Jerry::::