Phosphor bronze pickups - more

Well what do you know?

I asked about phosphor bronze on here yesterday, and I have just discovered that the company I work from occasionally cuts electrical pickups from......phosphor-bronze sheet (coil). The thinnest we use is 8 thou, but large amounts are wasted between the parts we cut on a CNC machine.

If anyone wants some of this, let me know!

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

"Adrian B" wrote in news:43ec6905.0@entanet:

You bet, if you'd be happy for me to mail you with my details I'd be more than happy to send on something to cover P+P

Reply to
Chris Wilson