Photographers - snow alert

A minimum of 3" of snow in East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire. Get those cameras out lads & lasses.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

Hah! It's brilliant sunshine here in Beckenham. We only had 1mm of snow overnight.

Mind you, it's cold enough here that I'm surprised Yorkshire aren't playing Kent on the cricket ground opposite!

Reply to
John Sullivan

We didn't even get a frost - what's all the fuss about ?! :~)

Reply to
Jerry.

"John Sullivan" wrote

There's a traditional game of cricket held in Yorkshire on Boxing Day, but rarely is it played with skis or sledges. :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Reply to
Michael Gray

I was going to say "No snow in Weston-super-Mare, guv" because it was bright sunshine when I started looking at this group. Now there is horizontal snow.....

Reply to
Paul Boyd

In message , Paul Boyd writes

It's started snowing in Beckenham now.