Planning etc.

Whilst tidying my bookcase ( a major project) , my initial layout plans fell to the floor. It did not take much effort to realise that what was intended last Sept bears little relation to what is actually present. I now seem to have miles of track and thousands of trains and not a single piece of scenic modelling! Each day brings a new idea and culls all thoughts of permenance for fear of having to remove it for the improvements. There is not a single power operated point despite having many and varied motors in attendance and currently I walk miles ( no bad thing ) operating the system which seems to go very well on a dual controller. This verbal ramble is due mainly to the fact that You out there are my club and my neighbours prefer tractors and making babies and I found myself wondering just how many "modellers" are not! I am a member of both scale 4 and MERG and find myself still doing almost everything in spite of. Thanks for listening?

Peter A Montarlot

Reply to
peter abraham