Plans needed

Hi All does anyone have any or know of any plans available on-line for Collieries or pitheads , especially South Yorks/Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire area ones I've tried google but the search parameters are too laaarge

-- Regards Gray

Pictures at

OMWB

Reply to
Graham A Wilson

In message , Graham A Wilson writes

Have you looked at "Modelling Aspects of the Coal Industry" by Rob Johnson?

Reply to
John Sullivan

I've got that book and a very good read it is to, however I'd suggest that it's a bit light on track plans/plan views of collieries and the like. Super detail and lots of info but could do with a little more from the "overall" perspective. Still worth the money but may not be quite what the OP is looking for.

Just my 2ps worth

(Don't suppose you got it from the "Railway Book Club" did you?

Reply to
Chris Wilson

In message , Chris Wilson writes

No, I purchased it from someone called Nigel Bird, whoever he might be.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Reply to
mcgray