Possible passenger?

How about this for someone waiting for a train on your station?
http://www.ontracks.co.uk/index.php?page=search_results&string (060

--
Jane
British OO, American and Australian HO, and DCC in the garden

"Lordy, please let the train be on time!" :-)
--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk /

As long as he doesn't get down on the track to kiss and bless it...

It's some silly forrin scale, no good to me.
--
All the best,

Chris Wilson

It explains why the Italian trains ran on time, it wasn't Mussolini...
Or this chap ....
http://www.ontracks.co.uk/index.php?page=product&prodIDq487&catID
Or this chap ........
http://www.ontracks.co.uk/index.php?page=product&prodIDq487&catID

At least there is no bias - they are both the same price ;)
On 22 Apr, 13:10, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

But he's to scale ?
Chris
Dragon Heart wrote:

You have information or experience that suggests otherwise????
Greg.P.

Looks a bit like my old boss but no ...... I just wondered how they know it's to scale ?
It's amassing what you can get away with when creating a layout. I recall one some years ago of a shipyard & docks together with it's 'red light' district, pubs, bars and night life.
Chris
Dragon Heart wrote:

There's probably many people with the personal experience - although model railway fans are probably not the people to ask! ;-)

I seem to recall a couple of years ago that one of the continental manufacturers of kits for model buildings (possibly Kibri or Pola, but may well be wrong) did a structure called the "Night Owl brothel", complete with red light and persons plying their trade! Looked quite nice in their catalogue and the advert in "Railway Modeller", but I don't know if its still available.
David Costigan

There was a layout at Stafford exhibition that on one scenic corner had; Crop circles, a "Playboy" photo shoot with three girls and a photographer and a couple with her on top on a corn field. The real surprise that some idiot didn't insist on such things being removed!
Another wartime layout had the whole of "Dad's Army" (the TV programme, not the entire Home Guard!) on parade in the station car park - including Jones in his butchers get-up with his van. A nice touch....
Cheers Richard
--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
I have become... comfortably numb
estarriol wrote:

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.asp?manu=ATL&code 07
--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK

Jane Sullivan wrote:

Years ago Roco did an unpainted set of leaders of European countries; Ardenaur (sp?) etc. No-one ever notices them on my layout :-(
Greg.P.

No worries - no one notices them on TV either.......
Cheers Richard
--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
I have become... comfortably numb
beamendsltd wrote:

Do you think if I got a pumpkin coach and horses for QEII she would be more noticable? ;-)

She's already got one - or at lest that's what the State Coach looks like to me. No one watches though. 20 years ago maybe.....
Cheers Richard
--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
I have become... comfortably numb