Possible passenger?

How about this for someone waiting for a train on your station?

Jane Sullivan

On 21/04/2008 18:48, Jane Sullivan said,

"Lordy, please let the train be on time!" :-)

Reply to
Paul Boyd

As long as he doesn't get down on the track to kiss and bless it...

Reply to
:Jerry:

Jane Sullivan wrote in news:YCmKHj $ snipped-for-privacy@yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk:

It's some silly forrin scale, no good to me.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

It explains why the Italian trains ran on time, it wasn't Mussolini...

Reply to
estarriol

Years ago Roco did an unpainted set of leaders of European countries; Ardenaur (sp?) etc. No-one ever notices them on my layout :-(

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Or this chap ....

Dragon Heart

Or this chap ........

Dragon Heart

Arthur Figgis

No worries - no one notices them on TV either.......

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

What period is he suitable for?

Current or the last one?

I liked the film the Pope Must Die

Reply to
Martin

At least there is no bias - they are both the same price ;)

Reply to
crazyh0rse1

Do you think if I got a pumpkin coach and horses for QEII she would be more noticable? ;-)

Reply to
Greg Procter

In message , Martin writes

It is Pope Benedict XVI. See

Jane Sullivan

But he's to scale ?

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

You have information or experience that suggests otherwise????

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

She's already got one - or at lest that's what the State Coach looks like to me. No one watches though. 20 years ago maybe.....

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Looks a bit like my old boss but no ...... I just wondered how they know it's to scale ?

It's amassing what you can get away with when creating a layout. I recall one some years ago of a shipyard & docks together with it's 'red light' district, pubs, bars and night life.

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

There's probably many people with the personal experience - although model railway fans are probably not the people to ask! ;-)

Reply to
Greg Procter

There was a layout at Stafford exhibition that on one scenic corner had; Crop circles, a "Playboy" photo shoot with three girls and a photographer and a couple with her on top on a corn field. The real surprise that some idiot didn't insist on such things being removed!

Another wartime layout had the whole of "Dad's Army" (the TV programme, not the entire Home Guard!) on parade in the station car park - including Jones in his butchers get-up with his van. A nice touch....

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd