railex - Taunton : info?

I have just heard (on local TV news ) that there is a model rail exhibition in Taunton this weekend. I have Googled and found its location and times (tauntondene.gov tourism site )but no other information, such as who and what will be there, gauges, scales, exhibits, traders ??

Is there a website for it anywhere ?

google groups didnt find any discussion of it here either !

Thanks, Malcolm.

Reply to
MalcolmP

Yes,